Zlb Series Vertical Submerged Axial Flow Pump
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000sets|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 350ZLB-100
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Blade Pump
- Industry: Fisheries Pump
- Performance: Wear Pump
- Trademark: sanlian/kubota
- Origin: Anhui, China
- Material: Cast Iron
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Submersible Pump
- Media: Sea Water Pump
- Theory: Axial Flow Pump
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 841370999
Diameter: 250 ~ 2000mm
Capacity: 400 ~ 80000 m3/h
Head: ≤ 30 m
ZLB type axial flow pump is characterized by its large capacity, low head, etc. It can transport clean water whose temperature is less than 50º C, and also other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to clean water.
Large-small type axial flow is widely used in agricultural irrigation, water supply and drainage for city, circulation water for thermal power plant, water level for dock, aquaculture, salt field pool and other hydraulic projects. Large type axial flow is mainly used in a large area of agricultural irrigation, interbasin water transfer and drainage for low-lying area, lake area.
ZLB type axial flow pump is vertical structure, and is made up of pump casing and rotating parts.
(1) Pump casing contains inlet bellmouth, impeller parts, diffusor, rubber bearing, shaft, outlet elbow, packing seal etc.
(2) Impeller parts contain impeller seat, blade, compression nut. And static balance test shall be proceeded on the impeller before delivering. When user needs to adjust the installation angle of impeller, users can disassemble impeller parts, unscrew the compression nut, then rotate the impeller to make the blade base line align with the relative angle marks on the impeller seat, then tighten up the nut. If user has no special requirements when ordering, the blade installation angle is 0° When delivering. User can adjust on his own according to working performance curve and parameters.
(3) Pump shaft is made of high quality carbon structural steel(45steel), and surface of journal is plated with hard chrome to improve wear-resistant anti-cavitation performance. Radial support of shaft is born by two rubber bearings(upper and lower). Before starting, clean water shall be filled into the inlet pipe of stuffing box to lubricate the upper rubber bearing, stop it after the water is coming out of pump.
(4) Packing seal is used on the shaft hole of outlet elbow, made up of stuffing box, packing(Oil-immersed asbestos packing), packing gland. Overlook from the coupling end, the rotation direction of impeller is clockwise.
(5) Drive part: User shall confirm the drive type when ordering, according to using requirements and matched power.
Drive type: Direct drive device for vertical motor
(6) Pump outlet accessories are 30° Elbow, straight pipe, expansion joint, diffuser etc, and outlet valve is installed on the end. User can choose accessories according to the actual condition, and makes remark when ordering.
(7) The support of pump: Part weight of pump(Except the rotor part) is born by the foundation that supports pump casing, or born by the beam. Weight of drive device, motor weight and axial force(including weight of rotor part) are born by the floor that bears drive device.
We would like to say:
We've been in pump line for over 50 years, providing professional pump solutions for municipal, commercial, industrial and residential market, etc.
Your esteemed company can rely on our professional team to give you the best solutions for your projects. Every product and service is prodived by our experienced engineers.
Welcome to enjoy our solutions that benefit your company from our high qulaity competitive price products.
Derek Ting (Mr.)
International Sales Engineer
Anhui Sanlian Pump Industry Co., Ltd. --- Since 1957
Shanghai office: NO. 139, Tianwang Road, Jiading District, Shanghai, China.
Head office (Factory): Economic Development Zone, Hexian, Anhui Province, China.
Welcome to inquire about the axial flow pump!