Asp5030/5040 API610 Standard End Suction Pump for Chemical Processing
|FOB Price:||US $3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ASP5030
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
- Usage: Pump
- Work Tem.: -80°~450°
- Trademark: Sanlian/Kubota
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Closed
- Color: According to Customers′ Choices
- Head: 250m
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Anhui, China
Working temperature: -80oC~450oC
Working pressure: (P): ASP5040up to 5.0MPa
ASP5040 series are centrifugal chemical process pumps, which are developed based on the advanced pump manufacturing technologies domestic and abroad. They are designed to be horizontal single stage single suction radial split series pumps in line with the specifications in API610(the eighth version)and API682.
They can be applied for the power of 50HZ and also 60HZ.
The pump follows the standard of ISO, API, GB, ASTM and JIS.
Different materials for wetted parts is available according to the liquid characteristic.
(1) Refinery, Petrol-chemical industry, coal processing industry and low-temperature project
Chemical industry, paper-making, pulp industry, sugar industry and the common process industry
(2) Water supply plant, seawater desalination plant
(3) Heating&air conditioning system
(4) Power plant
(5) Environmental protection project
(6) Shipping&marine industry, etc.
(1) The balancing holes with wear-resistant rings are applied for the impeller to balance the axial force.
There are cooling or heating pipe joints for the packing box.
(2) The packing seal, single mechanical seal or double mechanical seal can all be applied for the shaft seal. There is also auxiliary cooling, flushing or sealing liquid systems.
(3) Taper-threads are applied for flushing and cooling joints for the casing, pump cover, intermediate bracket and sealing gland, which enhances its sealing ability and reliability for pipings.
(4) The pumps with their outlet diameter more than 80mm. Their casings are designed to be of double volute to balance its radial force, which guarantees the bearing service time and the bending capability for the shaft at the shaft seal.
(5) Closed impellers are applied for both ASP5040 series pumps, which are characterized by their high adaptability, high efficiency and low NPSH etc.
(6) Open impeller is applied to transmit the gas and liquid two-phase and the liquids with great solid particles concentration(max. Particles diameter 8mm, or 10% volume concentration).
(7) Bearing structure and cooling: Bearing bracket is supported with a set of radial ball bearing and two sets of thrust ball bearings mounted in back-to-back. Bearings are lubed with oil rings or oil mist when specified. Bearing outside surface is furnished with cooling fin, which can be air cooling (T<120oC), fan cooling(T=120oC~260oC)and water cooling(T=260oC~450oC).
Welcome to enquire our Chemical Pumps!