Horizontal Split Casing Cetrifugal Pump--Sanlian/Kubota
|FOB Price:||US $3,600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,600/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: HS400-350-520
- Working Pressure: Low Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump
- Outlet Diameter: 80-1400mm
- Head: Less Than 200m
- Working Temperature: Less Than 80ºC
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Double-Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Open
- Intlet Diameter: 125-1600mm
- Capacity: Less Than 30000 M3/H
- Solid Particles: Less Than 80mg/L
- Permitted Working Pressure: Less Than 2.5MPa
- Trademark: Sanlian/Kubota/OEM
- Origin: Anhui, China
HS(V) series is a new generation of single-stage double-suction centrally-split volute centrifugal pump. It is our company's product adopting the domestic and international advanced technology of the 1990s.
HS(V) series mainlytransports liquids in waterworks, power station, industrial water supply system,air condition circulation water , buildingwater supply, irrigation, pump station and ship industry etc.
1.Inlet Diameter: DN=125-1600mm
2.Outlet Diameter: DN=80-1400mm
5.Working Temperature: T≤80ºC
7.Permitted working pressure≤2.5 MPa
8.Permitted testing pressure≤3.75 MPa
Model Selection Chart:
Terms & Service:
1. Quick reply within 24 hours.
2. Overseas technical support is available
3. Various payment terms for choose, TT/LC etc.
4. OEM according to your drawings are available.
5. Professional model selection experts are at your service.
We want to say:
We've in pump line for 50 years, providing solutions for municipal, commercial, industrial and residential market.
Your esteemed company can rely on our professional team to deliver the best solution for your application.Every product and service prodived to you are backed by our years of experience.
Welcome to us to enjoy the solution that benefits your company through cost savings, increased throughput or reduced downtime.